Sunday, August 9, 2009

Change in Plans.

August 9, 2009

So, change in plans....I guess I won't be leaving for another week. I have had some difficulties with my travel agent the past couple of months, so ...now, it looks like I will be leaving on the 14th and arriving on the 15th. I still don't have any news on my real itinerary, so who knows, maybe these dates will be wrong as well. :) I have been looking forward to going to Norway for quite a while now, so it's difficult to not be a little down hearted. I still try to keep a positive attitude and try to see the good in it all. I will keep you posted as to when I will really be leaving and times. I think the travel airports will still be the same. (Moline to Detroit to Amsterdam to Oslo) I just don't know when it will happen. ha. Thanks for checking in on me.

God Bless,
Sara Martin

No comments: