Monday, July 13, 2009

Grand Rapids Pictures


Kinda a bad, far away picture, but Top Row (L,R):
Sara (Norway), Nathan (South Africa), Chelsea (Germany), Sam (Brasil), and Branden (Poland). Bottom Row (L,R): Lauren (Thailand), Racheal (Australia), Mariah (Chili), Andy (Faroe Islands), and Emily (Ecuador).





This is me running through the sprinkler. It had rained the whole night and there was a huge thunderstorm. But sure enough, while brushing my teath that morning, I looked out my dorm window, and the sprinklers kicked on. It was halarious and didn't make any sense, so we went outside and ran through them!








Just a picture of me at a party in Grand Rapids. I kept taking pictures of everyone to avoid the dancing. :) It was fun though, and I had a good time. Especially when they played ONE country song the whole night. ha.










This is a picture of (L,R) Andy (out to Faroe Islands), Racheal (out to Australia), John Kenny (THE PRESIDENT OF ROTARY INTERNATIONAL!, from Scotland), Lauran (out to Thailand), and myself (out to Norway).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog Sara. I hope you keep it up. Are you going to publish your pictures here when you are in Norway? Adios, Mom.

Anonymous said...

hey, sara! it's a small world. your friend andy is a student of my walking buddy. when we were walking this morning, my friend (who teaches spanish and french) mentioned that she had gone to a party for a student who was going to the faroe islands. enjoy the rest of your time at home. --mrs. dejong

Anonymous said...

Hei Sara. Vi ser frem til å ha deg her i Slemmestad. Vi ønsker deg god tur hit. Hilsen fra din verstsmor Trude.

Hey Sara. We look forward to have you here in Slemmestad. We wish you a good trip to Norway. Regards from your host-mom Trude.

laurenpagecolby said...

i feel so special that i am on your blog :) :) :)