Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I am in school right now

So, I got a new laptop at school today. I am in a free period right now and have an hour or so to "waste" and I have already studied too much Norwegian for today.So, you are getting your blog entry today by it. All asignments and work are turned in by the computer. Wierd. Now, I wish I would have paied attention better to Mrs. DeJong when she made us use our school e-mail and do some assignements on the internet. I am not used to this at all. Especially how we didn't have laptops in school or cell phone. Ha. What a change, especially comming from a school where electronic devices were taken away when seen. :) Yesterday, Trude and I went out for a walk and tried out our new hiking shoes. I love them. Also, yesterday before I got to Johns house for my Norwegian classes, there was an accident on the road infront of the bus where we had to wait nearly an hour. Once we started passing the site, we noticed that there was a motorcycle and a car with the whole back window missing and dented. Today at school I learned that it was a kid who went here. I didnt know him, but many of the kids did. Um, let see, what else....I think thats it for news. Today after school I am going out with Ida and Katrina. I'm not sure what we will do or whatever, but I can wrtie afterwords and let you all know.So, I have to go to Sociologi og sosialantropologi at 13:20. They use differnt times too. ha. So, much to get used to. I am learning about the famous singers in Norway. They are all in English :)

No comments: