Thursday, September 10, 2009

My friends

So, these are my friends...dont judge if they look different from Americans. ha. I didnt get any good pictures of their outfits though, sometimes they can really wear some weird things....like purple pants for example. :) But yeah, I will now introduce you to my firends...

Ida og Christina.
Katrine og Maiken sitter i skogen....Katrine and Maiken sitting in the forest.

Maiken returnes...dum dum dum.
Maiken er kul.






Sexy beast! My bestest friend in the world. Henrik the great.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SARA!!!
Tus fotos están espectaculares! muy muy buenas!!!! me encantan tus amig@s! se ven muy divertidos y sonrientes!
Seguro que estás aprendiendo muchas cosas, pero lo más importante es que aprobeches esta grandiosa oportunidad!te extrañamos mucho desde España, Anita y yo pensamos siempre que sería buenísimo si estubieras aquí también! BESOS - MARIA