Friday, September 11, 2009

Katrine og Vegard

Alrighty, today I went to school, had a great time....had Spanish class...fun, fun. ha. I finally get to participate in a class at school and not feel so out of place. (Even gym can be dificult because I dont understand the activity and the rules and stuff.) So, before Spanish started I noticed that my sister, who is in Spain, was on MSN. I was able to talk with her (Henrik did too...ha.) and get all the news from home and family. So far, everything sounds okay, even though I'm not there. ha. Just kidding. Anyway, back to spanish class. It is the one place I can feel "home". I can talk with the teacher, I can participate, and I can...for once...do something many of the other kids can not. Most of the kids can speak pretty good English, so they can talk with me about things, and then switch to Norwegian when there is a secret. I find that frustrating because if there is somethig I dont want someone esle to hear, I cant just talk in English...because most people know it. ha. So today, I finaly got to talk with my sister in Spanish, and nobody knew what we were saying. Even though it was a conversation that lasted about a minute, it made me feel a little special inside. It doesnt really matter though, because so far I havent found a need to say something to someone without others knowing...gosip hasnt been an isue. Okay, so, after school, Trude got home and finished the Lamb\Cabage supper thingy we started fixing last nigt. We had a big supper because Katrine came home today (Vegard too:) Ivar wasnt able to catch his flight back from Austria, and will be comming in on a different plain sometime tonight. After our delicous meal, two of Katrines friends came over and the five of us sat upstairs and watched Twilight over a slice or two of chocolate cake and Colombian coffie to celebrate one of their birthdays. It was delicious. (Thank you Katrine!) Now though, I have to write a paper for sociology class about the differences of Power and Influence while giving four examples of each...along with some information on Opec and Saudia Arabia, and Shia and Sunni Islams. Let me know if you have any ideas. ha. :) Later for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara it is hard to read that purple font over grey. The letters keep jumping at me when I focus on them.

Anonymous said...

OOps!!! too many zeros it was 3500 lives were finished.

Sara Marie Martin said...

Oh...your talking about 9-11? Gotcha. Yeah, alot of lives were killed and hurt from that day. We watched clips and films on the internet during school....about the twin towers and stuff.
-Sara