Wednesday, September 9, 2009

pictures

Start looking from the bottom....please
This is just a cute flower I found along the pathway...i wanted to see how well my camera would work.....and I like it. :)

The view from our trail...not quite at the top yet though.


After supper


Before supper.....




Three generations (kinda) ha.





The new hicking shoes that Trude bought for me!!!!





This is the book, after it had been signed by us all. :) I felt kinda special


This is an upclose picture of the tin box. Inside is a book that you can sign and date to say you were there.. It was really cool!



This is the big rock tower thingy that is up on the mountain and shows boats where to go or whatever...i dont know, something like that. ( see the tin box there in the middle?)




Here are those white "tractor eggs" again. They are so neat. :) I finnaly got to see them close up. Very neat.


So, Trude showed me this delicious mushroom ha...just kidding. I guess it is highly posenous, and they told me to not even touch it. :) But I thought it looked kinda neat with the bight marks already out of it. :)


Hey, I was finally able to find my pictures again. For a while it seems like I had lost them all.

1 comment:

Katie Allaman said...

my favorite is the one with you & the giant marshmallows. ha! great pics Sara!!!