Friday, September 4, 2009

Trude's Aunt

Wow, it's been a while. Lets see, yesterday Trude, her mom, and I went over to her (Trude's) aunts house. She lives fairly close by, and it was a beautiful trip there. I love the scenery...I am still not used to it. We ate some little sandwiches Brød og ost. ;) with some kaffe. We played the guitar, and ate some type of typical Norwegian cake or somethin. Very delicious, and very fun. I wish I had brought some of my guitar notes with, because right now, I can only play what I remember by memory. My Norwegian is so terrible...ha...I had asked Trude's aunt if I could go to the bathroom on her. ha. I wanted to ask if I could go to the bathroom. Do is "bathroom" and du is "you". We had a good laugh. Oh well...I tried. ha. Anyway, we went home afterwords and looked at some pictuers of the Hansen family and cousins...pictures that Trude's mom had brought. Fun, Fun. I have pictures of friends from school as well, but I need to ask them if I can put their picture on here before I do. So, maybe Monday or something...because this weekend we are going to Risør again. I can't wait.
Ha det bra,
Sara Marie Martin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can i pee on you??? hahaha

-a family member sort of close by