Monday, September 7, 2009

Nobel Peace Prize garden

I cant get more pictures to load, I will try agian someother time later. Sociologi is starting now. Later. Maybe just two pictures will be good for now. Ill try again later.


So, obviously, this is the good ole Theodore Roosevelt. There were a ton of people, all of their names were on the sides of the walk way in brick type things like this one.



This is the Peace Garden in Risør that looks like a wheel. On each spindel, there are names along the sides that are carved into granite of the people who have won the Nobel Peace Prize in the past. This is the center of the garden.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara!

It's Beka and Lucas! Lucas came down to Vermillion for Labor Day weekend (and my birthday...I'm 25 now!) Do you get Labor Day off? Anyway, happy Labor Day. Thank you for keeping everybody updated; I really enjoy reading your adventures and hope that you can learn Norwegian fast so that you can feel more comfortable. By the way you can teach me Spanish sometime too.

Lucas says Hi! And he loves you.