Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kjartan

We had our first calf on Saturday! He is adorible. His hair is short, curly, and bright toasty red. His hoofs are white with red spots. I would like to introduce you to Kjartan:



0574=Kjartan

Red splotches on white hoofs. awwwwww

He was starting to get a little hungry

getting a little impatient...apperiently I was supposed to be feeding him and not taking pictures to show off. :)

Great body structure? heheheehe

Hello!

Curious George

Yup, still cute.

(I have videos too....so check back in tomorrow. I am having a bit of technical problems with my youtube acount which isnt letting me download any type of videos as all. Hopefully I will be able to figure this out soon enough....when it is fixed, the videos for my previous post will apear as well.) Thanks for your patients. :)

1 comment:

A Joyful Chaos said...

Oh the thrill of a new born calf. Thanks for sharing.