Monday, February 1, 2010

Ski tur

So, the other day I went on a little ski trip with John, Anne-Marit, and a friend. We started of at their house...right across the street, through some fields, to Asker. It didnt take so long, was beautiful weather, and great scenery. It was a wonderful tour. Sometimes i dont think its possible, but somehow, I fall deeper in love with the sport every time I go out. :) Although winter hasnt taken over Fall, its in a very close second. :) Over Christmas, I have recieved a box from home which contained many things....my senior pictures among them. Laila was able to scan them and put them on here for me...so, if you want one, chose quick and drop me a line on which one you would like me to save you. The clarity might be a little better in life, so only base your choice off of the general picture, not the details themselves. (They seem a little lighter off color maybe....)


This is in our pasture West of the county line.

Pasture South of our house.

In the studio.

On the dirt road with the chickory (I kinda wanna add "and a tall oak tree"....starting to sound like a country song.) :)

Corn and beans....this is where detail would come in handy for you to see...but in the actual picture, you can see both.
Hope you enjoyed them. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i can leave a comment yeah!!! my fav is the one of you on the dirt road
katy

laurenpagecolby said...

i like the last one the best! you are so beautiful sara! and don't worry, if you want to give them all away, that's alright, too. it sounds like you're having a great time...i can't wait to see you at grand rapids in a mere like, 5 months! O_o