Thursday, January 21, 2010

A non-Okward Situation

Sigs came over yesterday.

I was just gonna write that one sentence, hehehe, but I suppose you can know what we did. So, when she got off work (she works at a cute little kindergarden) she popped in. So, it was around 4:30ish. My parents sent me a box a month (and two days) ago....and I just got it yesterday. In my box were my senior pictures that they sent, along with some amaizing wonderful other christmas gifts. Anyway, when Sigrid first came, we went up to my room and she looked through my pictures and piced the worst one. ha. Apperiently it's the "Pretty Sara." ha. Its the one formal pose of me in the studio and not out at the farm. :) While Therese made supper (for the second night in a row.... :) Sigrid and I made SJOKOLADE BOLLER!!!!!!!!! Even though the recepie was supposed to make 30 and we only got 14 out of the situation...hehehe....they were still delicious. I snuck a taste of the dough before hand... oops. :) Pretty sure Sigs did too....so that makes it okay. We then procedded to eat Thereses delicious Indisk kylling med nanbrød.
The plan of saving the chocolate balls for the movie we would watch later......we....well....ate them for desert after supper instead. oops again. :D After supper, Therese did some homework and Sigs and I went up to my room again to watch Season 3 of "Friends." It was amaizing but then she had to go home. I finished up the video, talked to Katie for a bit, talked to home, and then it hit me.......I have school tommorow. argh. I'm hearing all this talk of schools getting out back home...even colleges!
Later gattor,
Sara Marie Martin

p.s. And....it wasnt okward at all! Thanks Sigs.

1 comment:

Katie Allaman said...

Sara! you so stole my line! I guess we're even now. Later kid!