Friday, January 15, 2010

Thesis

Ha...I just wanted to make it all clear to people at home that even though I am in Norway, I am learning way more English that is possibly immaginable. Thanks to Katie Allaman, who keeps my brain on its toes. (Thats okward.)

p.s. To all those in Mrs. DeJongs Advanced Placement English class, I have now introduced the word "Pribe" to the Norwegians and it will soon go around the world, making it back to America....and into your dictionaries. Feel free to ask for my autograph once I return home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara, do you want me to take a pic of it so you can share it with your Norwegian friends? (We're out of school until Tuesday)

Mrs. DeJong

Sara Marie Martin said...

Oh my goodnes!!!!!!!!!! yes yes yes. hehehe. Thank you. I have tried to get onto the United Home page here so I can get ahold of some of the other teachers....but it won't seem to work. Be sure to say Hi to everyone. Thanks! (p.s. Would you please let Mr. Cirks know as soon as possible that I need to talk to him? :D We are having some cattle problems here and I was gonna ask him a few questions.)Thanks you again! God Bless, Sara

Katie Allaman said...

Sara, thanks for mentioning me in your blog. I feel special now! :) And just because I want you to feel special in return...I was not in AP English. That's one subject you are smarter than me in. :D

Katie