Sunday, October 4, 2009

Vesterålen pictures


As always.....I recomend starting from the bottom up. Sorry.











How did all three know I was taking a picture?















My cute little sheepies. :)















An eagle soaring high and free!















this photo shows an orange, red, blue, and yellow house all in one place...haha















cabin on the mountains, in the trees, around the water.....a dream come true















A little glimps of the amount of rock around here.














make your own coment...Im out of any good ones and will just keep saying beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, enchanting, etc.















Perfect semetery!















Could anything be better?.....its a calender picture.





















I need to look up the name of this mountain...I already forgot...oops....Rekka maybe? Ill have to check.



















Rent-A-Wreck


















Everyone....minus Siri, the potographer :) sitting around the nice table about to have a wonderful family supper.

















Sunset? Sunrise? bad cammera flash?

















what other word could you use besides cute and adorible.....
















So, you take the hay up the ramp, and unload it in the loft, where it is later taken out slowly from below....that I understand....but when it comes to milking....Im lost. :=)






















Inside the barn....so cute.















And here we have a nice little manure spreader.

















Its a real live milking shed.....(gasp)
















And a giant "milk colecter"....as far as proper names go.....dont ask me. ha.






















The Milk room...can you call it that....I dont know anything about Dairy farms...:)
















Our home and barn from a ways away.

















Is that a cow! Whenever I see them, I gotta cherish the moment.






















The nice coal stove that keep us all toasty and warm throughout the weekend.
















One happy family....Top: Siri, Left: Heidi, and Right: Morten

















Out our (Siri, Heidi, and me's) window. What a spectacular view...am I right?






















With a staircase like this....is anyone thinking "Laura Ingles?"

















I don't even know what to write down as a subtitle....its just plaine amaizing, thats it.

















Mountains....now this is Norway.

















Just the view...SPECTACULAR!

No comments: