Friday, October 16, 2009

Cutest Family :)

So, I still haven't gotten the paper from my sister summing up her stay here, and I dont have time to load pictures from her time here either....and I have a new topic to talk about now. So.....All of that is just going to have to wait for another time. :) Okay, today I had no classes at school. I usually have Medie, but the teacher had a meeting to go to, and instead of hireing a sub, he just gave us homework to turn in over the internet.....and then we didnt have to go to class. After that I always have one hour of "free time" (sounds like kindergarden or something. ha.) After that is usually Spanish, where today a there was a test. So, instead of wasting my time, I worked in my Norwegian workbook instead. After all, I am hear to learn Norwegain, not to brush up on my Spanish. The teacher agreed, and she helped me work on my When, Where, What, Who, and Why's....in Norwegain. We joked about how she was teaching me Norwegain, in Spanish, as I wrote in English....ha. Anyway, after this class, I went home because I was tired of school by that time..ha. I usually would have had Trykk og Foto after Spanish class, but also didnt have to go to class. We were supposed to just go around and take pictures of what reminds of us fall. So.....I went home instead...ha. Opps. But, I have the whole weekend to do that, I dont think anything at school reminds me of fall anyway. :) So, I got home early, right after lunch. I walked to the bus stop with Martin and Maiken. When we got about a minute away, we could see the buss was at the stop already. We started to run....me with my backpack full and both arms busy. ha. We cought it in time though. ha. Once I got home, I got a quick bite to eat since it was around Lunch time, and then relaxed for a bit. I am supposed to be teaching the other exchange students how to line dance next weekend, so I watched a video real quick, to try and find the best coreography. I think I'm gonna try to teach them one to a John Denver song....Take me Home. Some of the exchange students who arived last december are starting to go home now, so this should be apropriat for them. Also, two other girls and myself are going to attempt to simotaniously dance the Cowboys Country Dance. We'll see how that one goes. Its a tough one, let alone trying to do together with others. :( If we pull it off though, it should look amaizing. I will try to see if someone wont be available to tape it...then I can put it on here....hopefully. Once I got tired of trying to figure out the dance, I looked up a movie on the internet and just relaxed, and watched. It was nice to just not worry about homework for a change, or laundry, or anything.....I enjoyed my time alone for a bit. Ivar came up and said that he was taking Trude to a friends. Once he returned, we both went to a different friends. I hadn't met them yet, but they were so cute and amaizing. I love them! I didnt get to meet the whole family...not the 21ish year old daughter or the 19ish year old twin boys. I did get to meet little Vegard though. He is sooo cute. Aww. Oh, and dont forget the kitten Torres. Ha. Gena and Jan got it once the twins and their daughter moved out. Ha. It's addorible too. It is Tigerish, with white paws and underbelly. We all enjoyed a good laugh while watching Torres jump around and try to catch things. He seemed to enjoy hidding under the couch while only sticking his two front paws out and snatching peoples ankles and such. So addorible. We had a cup of coffee, tried "Bris" ha....some sort of special water....good, but quite unusual I thought. :) (Something new....along with eating shredded carrots the other day...as part of the meal. ha) Anyway, we had a mixture of differnt types of chocolate...which were delicious, I might add. Gina showed me some dresses she made HER SELF! They were addorible, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy one from her sometime. They really are cute....I don't see why she doesn't try to make a big deal out of em, because I'm sure others would like them as well. No, I'm no fashion police, but theres no way anyone else could disagree with me on this one. :) Vegard went to bed....and the kitten followed. Also adorible. ha. It had its own little spot on his bed where it sleaps all currled up, with his motor running. It was starting to get late, so after one more chocolate and a few more minutes of conversation, Ivar and I were out the door. We walked home, with the stars overhead....it was so dark out. Peacefull as could be. We walked down the trail, across the road, hopped the fence, and took a few more steps until we reached the front door. It's amaizing how close everything here is. Slowly but surely, I'm starting to get used to city life. Once we got home, I got a bite to eat, and talked to some of the other exchange students in a group conversation on skype. It was nice to hear familiar voices again. Emily and Maria talked about our dance we are doing at the talent show in Gjøvik next weekend, while Luke played the guitar....deciding what song he should perform. I had thought about playing the guitar, but I think that might already be quite a popular talent....so I'm gonna stick to line dancing. It was late, so after everyone hung up...I practiced the dance some more, and then got on here to update my blog and introduce the cutest family in the world. :) I enjoyed spending time with them and hopefully will be able to do so again in the future. My plans for tomorrow are unknown. I might go to another Håndball game at 3:30ish....I think. Besides that though, I'm not so sure. I know that on Sunday Vegard has a Hocky practicy game thingy... but its at fivish and Mass is at 6 about half an hour from there. Soooo, I'm not so sure what will happen then. Only time can tell. Ha det bra.

No comments: