Monday, October 5, 2009

More Pictures from the North

First of all....thank you Trude for letting me put these pictures up....I took many pictures, but yours are always great....Thank you for letting me take pictures whenever (since mine ran out of batterie.)

My new family.














I love all the big family pictures with everyone together.

















You know its cold out when we're wearing our hats and scarfs inside...ha





Snow!....newly fresh from that night.






A ginormous wave crash.







cute?








This is what I think of when I think Norway.









In the picture above this one you can see the bottom balcany porchy thing there close to the water...well, thats where we are. :).....trying our luck at fishing. Morten is trying to drop a line that has like 6 hooks or something on it....ha, we didnt even get one










Its a dificult picture to understand...but its a little seagull above our heads on the next balconie higher up.










calander picture?












This is how high up we are! It was amaizingly beautiful. Aww...now I miss it, looking through all these pcitures, makes me want to go back :( :)








































I wanted to show the huge rocks in the picture. They are quite large.

No comments: